To become a church that promotes the gospel and love of Christ – not merely through lip service but through life-transforming acts as prayer, servanthood, faithfulness, compassion and worship.
Based on God’s commands in the Great Commission, Matt 28:16-20; 1 Peter 3:15; and Psalms 96: 1-5.
Sowing the Future:
To reach out, nurture & share the love of Christ to all.
1. To promote gospel through our strategic mission initiative areas with greater focus given to East Malaysia. (Establish meaningful partnerships and friendships; increase the financial, material and human resource support; mission trips; prayer support).
2. To promote the gospel within the church members to raise more people to be involved in mission field. (Through training, prayer station, effective communication, updates on missionaries and mission field, mission trips).
• Quarterly mission trips to Sarawak
• Nepali Service – Sundays from 1pm-3pm
• Telugu Service – Sundays from 4pm-6pm